Our Fitness Test is designed to test your athletic ability giving you an understanding of where you are 'right now'.
The test is made up of a series of biomechanical assessments covering: flexibility, movement, mobility, stability and alike which allows us to make judgments and form opinions based on scientific analysis of the athlete.
Once the assessment is complete we’ll provide a report which makes recommendations as to what the athlete needs to address and an individualized training program to follow to correct any highlighted areas of improvement which the player can follow themselves or take forward into a one to one training package with us.
Reassessments should be undertaken every 26 weeks to monitor progress.
What you'll get:
- 1 hour session
- Written report - emailed to you within 10 days of the test being completed
- A half hour face to face meeting or call to discuss the results and talk you through our findings and what to do next.
Who benefits from having a Test?
- Next generation player hoping to gain his/her scholar
- Scholar coming up to his 1st Pro Contract
- Professional player likely to be making a move to another club and would like independent advice
- Agents who would like independent advice on their client
- Report issued within 10 days
Our Assessment session is ideal for younger players whose parents want to build a better understanding of their child's strengths and weaknesses.
The session is 1 hour with 30 minutes feedback discussion after. During the session, we will take video's whilst looking at Key Movements using the latest software to help us show you what we see.
Assessment & Feedback Session
- Lastest video software used during session - to help you see what we see
- Acess to video's provided next day for you to watch again anytime.