Our Fitness Test assessment process is designed to test your athletic ability giving you an understanding of where you are 'right now'.
The test is made up of a series of bio-mechanical assessments covering: flexibility, movement, mobility, stability and alike which allows us to make judgments and form opinions based on scientific analysis of the athlete.
Once the assessment is complete we’ll provide a report which makes recommendations as to what the athlete needs to address and an individualized training program to follow to correct any highlighted areas of improvement which the player can follow themselves or take forward into a one to one training package with us.
Reassessments should be undertaken every 26 weeks to monitor progress.
What you'll get:
- 1 hour session
- Written report - emailed to you within 10 days of the test being completed
- A half hour face to face meeting or call to discuss the results and talk you through our findings and what to do next.
Who benefits from having a Test?
- Next generation player hoping to gain his/her scholar
- Scholar coming up to his 1st Pro Contract
- Pro player likely to be making a move to another club and would like independent advice
- Agents who would like independent advice on their client